Jazz Waltz brushes
This is a moderate-tempo Jazz Waltz drum track. It is based on the form of the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, What A Wonderful World.
The recording is with brushes on the drums for a smooth, warm tone in your compositions or multi-media projects.
Great for all instrumentalists and vocalists
These drum tracks are also great for bassists, pianists, sax players, vocalists and guitarists who want to practice with authentic Jazz brushes in a 3/4 Swing feel.
By purchasing this download for a nominal fee, you also receive worldwide licensing rights in perpetuity to use this sound source in your multi-media projects.
I keep my prices low to inspire musician creativity around the globe, especially during this difficult time.
Authentic Jazz Waltz brush playing
This stereo drum track was recorded on a Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute Jazz drumset with Remo Fiberskyn drum heads and Vic Firth Heritage Brushes. It's not a loop pasted and mixed together. Every minute of this drum track is unique and musical.
About the download
TRACKS INCLUDE FULL MIXES AND STEMS:
- WONDERFUL WORLD 115 BPM - FULL DRUM MIX - For Practice (192K MP3) - (6:04)
- WONDERFUL WORLD 115 BPM - FULL DRUM MIX - Production Quality (24-Bit 48K) - (6:04)
- WONDERFUL WORLD - BASS DRUM - 115 BPM (24-Bit 48K) - (6:04)
- WONDERFUL WORLD - HI-HAT - 115 BPM (24-Bit 48K) - (6:04)
- WONDERFUL WORLD - LEFT OVERHEAD - 115 BPM (24-Bit 48K) - (6:04)
- WONDERFUL WORLD - RIGHT OVERHEAD - 115 BPM (24-Bit 48K) - (6:04)
- WONDERFUL WORLD - SNARE DRUM - 115 BPM (24-Bit 48K) - (6:04)
- One 490 MB ZIP file that contains both the MP3 and WAV files.
After your payment is processed you will receive an email with your download link. You can also download your product on the order confirmation page after payment.